XOVA is an award program that provides funding, in the form of a grant, for non-profit, sustainable initiatives that are expected to have a significant impact on unmet needs in the field of ophthalmology and optometry.
XOVA funds activities such as:
- Improving eye care in children
- Reaching rural communities
- Providing training and education
- Building or expanding eye-care centers
- Installing or improving technology
Click on the markers above to find out more about each year's grant recipients.
Since 2010, a XOVA grant has been awarded to 26 initiatives in 20 different countries.