XOVA is an award program that provides funding, in the form of a grant, for non-profit, sustainable initiatives that are expected to have a significant impact on unmet needs in the field of ophthalmology and optometry.
XOVA funds activities such as:
- Improving care in rural communities
- Screening and assessing populations
- Raising awareness of eye diseases
- Providing training and education
- Building or expanding eye-care centers
- Installing or improving technology
Since 2010, XOVA grants have been awarded to initiatives in over 20 different benefitting countries.
Click on the markers above to find out more about each year's grant recipients.